Latin America is now a profitable destination for investments, business expansions and cross-border transactions. Law firms and financiers serving the region must understand the need to differentiate among an increasingly competitive environment. RMPC will ensure that your external communications to the English-language market are flawlessly translated and managed to the highest professional standards.
RMPC offers a unique combination of legal marketing expertise, financial product knowledge, cultural sensitivity and editorial specialization. We can help your firm reach and maintain its potential to stand out from your peers.
To help you broadcast your firm’s voice and brand with confidence, RMPC provides the following services:
- Drafting and editing external communications – press releases, biographies, bylined articles, capability pieces, practice group summaries, etc.
- Journalist-standard English translations
- Periodic firm web site reviews to ensure consistent branding
- Advice to help raise media profile and awareness
- Media training – including interview preparation, post-interview debriefs, etc.
- Directories management – strategic (advisory) or tactical (direct hands-on), as appropriate
Richard M Pinto Communications (RMPC) is founded and wholly owned by Richard Pinto. With more than 20 years of experience in the editorial, financial and legal marketing industries, Richard offers unique insights and solutions to the needs of RMPC clients. He has worked at such blue-chip establishments as White & Case, Lehman Brothers and Forbes; as Americas editor with IFLR1000, Richard interviewed many leading partners at the top law firms in every country in Central and South America. His bylined articles include reporting on the regionalization of Central American law firms, the rise of foreign firms in Brazil, and a contrast of law firms in the capital markets of Chile and Peru.
RMPC New York
Please email us at for further information.